Discover the best tours and activities for your holy day and enjoy an unforgettable experience so you can encounter the truly authentic Delhi.
Book Now (from $25) 10:00 a.m - 3:00 p.m
Boutique Old Delhi Walking Tour
Meeting point. Red fort metro station take exit on gate number 3 (click for pick up location)
Introduction: Old Delhi walking tour gives you a great introduction to the authentic old world charms of Delhi and helps you escape the nuisance of walking among'st the traffic.
1. Rickshaw Ride. Climb onto a cycle rickshaw or tuk-tuk and enjoy the views as you ride past the several colorful and busy streets of Old Delhi and you will be told why they play an important role for locals.
2. Jama Masjid. Our first stop will be at the largest mosque of India which was built by fifth Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan between 1650 and 1656.
3. Khari Baoli. Known for it's whole sale groceries and Asia's largest whole spice market. Operating since 17th century.
4. Chandni Chowk. This densely populated market has been around for more than 3 centuries and once was visited by merchants from Turkey, China and even Holland.
5. Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib. This worship place for Sikhs is one of the nine historical Gurudwaras in Delhi.
6. Jain Temple. Temple is known for an avian veterinary hospital, called the Jain Birds hospital.
7. Chor Bazaar. Chor bazaar is one of the most exciting places in Delhi. The biggest thrift shop in Delhi. It has every thing you might ever think of buying.
8. Red Fort. It served as a main residence of the Mughal Emperors. It will be observed from the outside.
Goodbyes. Red fort metro station (click for map)
We only use guides that come highly recommended from TripAdvisor
What makes this tour unique?
- Late departure allows you to enjoy a more relaxed morning you can book 2 hours prior to our starting time.
- Enjoy a personal experience with an excellent licensed guide and a small group of max. 10 people.
- You will be in and around Old Delhi.
- You will be visiting the historic and most famous places in Old Delhi.
- We provide you tour guide in any foreign language.
- Enjoy a rickshaw ride or tuk-tuk ride on the narrow streets of Old Delhi.
- A detailed explanation of spices, local arts and handicrafts will be given to you during the tour.
- Sightseeing duration is 5 hours.
- With us you will always have direct contact with your guide before the tour to avoid negative surprises or fruitless promises.
- Max 10 persons
- Book up to 2 hours before departure.
- 10 % discount when booked 2 weeks in advance.
- Departure is on time.
- Minimum age 10 years.
- The tour is guided by an officially licensed guide.
- Food tastings are included.
- Cancellation policy: if you cancel at least 2 days in advance, you will receive 80% refund. If you cancel less than 2 days for the tour we will offer your tickets and if they are sold you receive 80% refund.
- Food tastings
- Rickshaw ride
- Guide fees
- Entrance tickets of Jama mosque
- Food and drinks
- Tipping and gratitude
- Public transportation nearby
- Wear a comfortable walking shoe for this experience