Discover the best tours and activities for your holy day and enjoy an unforgettable experience so you can encounter the truly authentic Agra.
Book Now (from $25)
Boutique Taj Mahal and Agra Walking Tour
Meeting point. Meeting with you in your hotel click here.
Introduction: This Boutique Walking tour is perfect for those travelers who want to get their bearings of the city and learn where to find local hidden gems. By going on a walking tour, you’ll be able to access places that you couldn’t get to by car or bus.
1. Taj Mahal. An immense mausoleum of white marble built in 1631 in the memory of Mumtaj Mahal.
2. Jama Masjid. It is one of the largest mosques in India which has been intricately designed with Indian makrana marble and sandstone.
3. Agra Fort railway station. It used to be one of the stations in India which had both broad gauge and meter gauge.
4. Rawatpara. This spice market is one of the oldest localities of the city of love. Most of the shops in this market are from the Mughal period.
5. Lord Shiva Temple. It is said that the shiv ling in this temple is covered in silver and founded by Lord Shiva himself.
6. Bijli Ghar. Bijli Ghar is one of the largest wholesale cloth markets in Agra where one can find any type of branded or local wear. A must visit.
Goodbyes. Anywhere in Agra depending on your wishes.
We only use guides that come highly recommended from TripAdvisor
Timeslots for the Taj Mahal and Agra Walking Tour:
- 06:00 a.m - 11:00 a.m (max 10 people)
- 08:00 a.m - 01:00 p.m (max 10 people)
- 10:00 a.m - 03:00 p.m (max 10 people)
- 12:00 p.m - 05:00 p.m (max 10 people)
- 02:00 p.m - 07:00 p.m (max 10 people)
- 04:00 p.m - 09:00 p.m (max 10 people)
What makes this tour unique?
- Our tour starts by visiting the most beautiful mausoleum in the world, The Taj Mahal.
- Early departure gives a you chance to skip long queues in the Taj Mahal and enjoy a fresh morning.
- Enjoy a personal experience with an excellent licensed guide and a small group of max. 10 people.
- You will be in and around the old city of Agra
- You will be visiting the most famous buildings and places in old city of Agra
- You will actually visit the old city of Agra and it's ancients places, old markets and narrow streets.
- We provide you guides in all foreign languages
- Enjoy a tuk-tuk Or rickshaw ride
- A detailed explanation of spices, handicrafts and local arts of Agra will be given to you during the tour.
- Sightseeing duration 5 hours
- With us you will always have direct contact with your guide before the tour to avoid negative surprises or fruitless promises.
- Max 10 persons
- Book up to 2 hours before departure.
- 10 % discount when booked 2 weeks in advance.
- Price from $25 per person
- Minimum age 10 years
- The tour is guided by an officially licensed guide
- Food and drinks are not included
- Cancellation policy: if you cancel at least 2 days in advance, you will receive 80% refund. If you cancel less than 2 days for the tour we will offer your tickets and if they are sold you receive 80% refund.
- On Friday it is not possible to visit the Taj Mahal
- Changes to the programs are possible due to security or weather conditions.
- Guide fees
- Parking fees
- Fuel charges
- Buffet Lunch
- Drinking water
What's not included
- Taj Mahal entrance ticket
- Food and drinks
- Tipping and gratitude
- Public transportation nearby
- Wear a comfortable walking shoe for this experience